You’ve studied long hours, handed in countless assignments, and endured endless lectures. For all of your hard work, it’s time to reward yourself by getting behind the wheel of a brand new Mazda, and we’re going to give you up to $1000 to get you started.
If you’ve recently graduated from an accredited Canadian university or college, you may be eligible for a cash award on virtually any new Mazda vehicle.
This program is for recent University and College Graduates who want to get into a Mazda. They get a discount on top of any other program.
- Canadian residents who have graduated between April 30, 2011 and April 30, 2014 from an accredited Canadian university or college. If the customer has not yet graduated, graduation must be within 90 days and be supported by a letter from the Registrar Office.
- The eligibility period is determined from the date shown on the graduate’s official transcript. No exceptions from this period will be considered.
- Vehicle must be registered (RDR and licensed) in the name of the graduate.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
- All new, unused and certified pre-owned vehicles including MCI company vehicles and Dealer demonstrators sold and delivered as retail during the program period.
- Fleet units are not eligible.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**. Course length: 3 Years
Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma. Course length: 2 Years
Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique. Course length: 3 Years* Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
- Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
- Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new vehicle delivery.
- Condensed 2 year programs are not eligible.
- An applicant’s degree cannot be used more than once.
Proof of Eligibility:
A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar’s office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar’s office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Mazda Canada Inc. will pay a cash award, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST.
Cash award amounts:
Mazda2 – $300
Mazda3 & Mazda3 Sport – $400
Mazda5 – $400
All Mazda6 – $500
CX-5 – $400
MX-5 – $1,000
- The cash award may be used as a down payment. The cash award should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
- If the customer is unable to provide the required documents at the time of delivery, the dealer can withhold the cash award until the documents are provided and pay the customer afterward. However, all other elements of the program, including the 90 days from delivery eligibility, are still valid. A special note must be made on the Claim form to explain this circumstance.
- The Graduate cash award is in addition to any consumer retail incentives that may be available from Mazda Canada at the time of delivery.
- As this is a consumer offer, an acknowledgement (Incentive Claim Form in eMATE) must be signed by the customer.
- Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time.